Ceramic disc filters (CDF)
Usage of Bakor vacuum disk filters CDF with ceramic filtering elements is the most optimal solution for drying of suspensions with high solids content (from 15 to 70). The Vacuum Disk Filter CDF is equipped with disks and each disk is fitted with 12 ceramic filtering plates of the sector shape (filtering elements). Drying of concentrates (sludge) by means of ceramic filtering elements is performed due to the action of capillary forces.
- Mining and processing industry
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- 1.5-5 time higher than capacity than of similar vacuum and press filters
- Large filtering surface per unit of occupied area
LOW MOISTURE CONTENT OF CAKE
- Average moisture content of concentrates is 7-8 %
SAVING OF ENERGY RESOURCES
- Energy consumption is 10-20 times lower as compared to vacuum fabric and press filters
- Possibility to exclude the concentrate drying operation
- Minimization of investments into consumables, auxiliary equipment
- No cake blowing
REDUCTION OF OPERATING EXPENSES
- Reduction of expenses on replacement of filtering elements
- No abrasive wear of parts in the filtrate removal system
- Minimum demands for maintenance and repair
- High corrosion resistance of the filter design
- Reduction of expenses on conveyer equipment
- High operating availability of the filter — 98%
- High capacity of the filtering area
PURITY OF FILTRATE AND FEEDSTOCK SAVING
- Filtration without losses of fine concentrates with contents – 0.040 mm up to 99%.
- High purity of filtrate – solids contents in filtrate 0.001-0.005 g/l
- Usage of filtrate in the closed water circulation system and reduction of water consumption by 30-50%
- Reduction of polymer flocculants consumption in thickeners
- Aerosol emissions were eliminated in the working area of filtrate due to absence of the cake blowing operation
- Clean filtrate which does not pollute production and environment.
- Significant reduction of operating expenses
- Easy-to-assemble and –service design
- Continuous and automatic operation.
Patented design of the unit shaft (drum) assures maximum stability of operation:
- 100% blocking of the cake formation area and the drying area from penetration of backwash water or filtrate
- Vacuum adjustment in the cake formation and drying area
- Adjustment of backwash pressure
- Design of the bath and the stirrer assures uniform mixing of high-density concentrates.
Design of the KDF filter is equipped with the system for ultrasound and liquid (acid) treatment of ceramic filtering elements which assures the most effective regeneration of plates. Ultrasound treatment may be applied both on the regular and periodic basis depending on application conditions and may be performed both separately and in combination with acid treatment.
|CDF 0.5||CDF 1||CDF 3||CDF 15||CDF 30||CDF 45||CDF 45-1||CDF 60||CDF 150|
|Number of sectors in the disk||pcs||10||10||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|
|Vacuum pump power||0.75||15||1.5||22||2.2||2.2||2.2||6||15|
|Pulp volume in the bath||m2||01||0.4||1.3||3.8||53||7.4||8||9.5||
- Acid station
- Filtrate station
- Acid regeneration effluent neutralization station